Audi TT 180bhp 2001 Spares/Repairs
||3 days 4 hours 39 min
This is my TT 180bhp Quattro up for sale due to the work that needs doing to it to get it roadworthy.
- Manufacturer: Audi
- Model: TT Quattro
- Type: Sports/Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Colour: Silver
- Metallic Paint: Yes
- Reg. Date: 200101
- Mileage: 105000
- MOT Expiry: 201601
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Size: 2
- Power: 180bhp
- Seats: 4
- Drive Side: Right-hand drive
- Previous Owners: 3
- Interior/Comfort Options: Leather Seats
- In-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player, CD Multichanger
Just failed MOT for several minor issues I will list below. When I spoke to the garage they also reckon it may need a new clutch or clutch thrust bearing at some stage soon. I have not got the time or inclination to take on this project, so would like to sell it to someone who can make the necessary changes and get some good use out of it, or sell it at a profit! It has a long way to go, mileage at 105,000 and bodywork/interior condition good.
Work Needed to pass MOT:
- Front headlamp too low
- Hazard warning switch faulty
- Nearside indicator flashing too fast
- Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint dust cover deteriorated-no longer prevents ingress of dirt offside front.
- Suspension arm rubber bush bonding deteriorated resulting in excessive movement nearside & offside front.
- Front constant velocity joint gaiter deteriorated so it no longer prevents ingress of dirt offside front.
Work Needed Elsewhere:
- Possible new clutch/clutch thrust bearing.
- Comes with set of 4 brand new tyres (to be fitted).
- Car interior/exterior in good condition
- Brand new battery
- New spark plugs
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local vehicle deals for England
Copyright 2008-2011 findyourauto.net. All