Audi RS6 4.2 v8 bi-turbo quattro 450bhp, rs4, s3, caravan
||2 days 20 hours 26 min
||birmingham, West Midlands
- Manufacturer: Audi
- Type: Saloon
- Doors: 4
- Colour: Black
- Metallic Paint: Yes
- Mileage: 123000
- Transmission: Semi-Automatic
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Size: 4200
- Power: 450
- Seats: 5
- Drive Side: Right-hand drive
- Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Side Airbags
- Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler
- Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Climate Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Parking Sensors, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats
- In-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, CD Multichanger, CD Player, Navigation System, Premium Sound System
Genuine Audi RS6 up for sale. 4.2 V8 bi turbo 450bhp QUATTRO.
Comes in phantom black with contrasting silver/grey interior with black piping. Comes with original handbooks and folder and complete v5 in my name. 122,000 miles so well under average for the age. Very high spec car with features listed below;
- full recaro rs6 leather interior with front and rear heated seats.
- built in sat nav as standard
- CD changer as standard
- Bose audio system throughout from factory
- quattro 4 wheel drice
- xenon headlights
- front and rear parking sensors
- triptronic gearbox with F1 paddleshift
- electric windows mirrors, seats and sunroof
- 8 pot front RS calipers ( brakes all round replaced recently)
- 19'' alloy wheels with recent matching tyres all round.
- PVT RS number plate (will be included in right deal)
- Full MOT
if I think of any extra ill add.
Bad points of car:
i also need to get the little plastic surround for one of the fog lights so will try and get round to this.
- two parking sensors need replacing, again will try and replace soon.
- exhaust sensor keeps on bringing the engine management light on, have had it plugged in to check this, easy enough job to do if it bothers you
- car is registered as having an accident but was damaged over 6 years ago and repaired to a very high standard all has been checked. no other incidents or outstanding finance to report. A full write up will be provided if required.
- hinge has broken on armrest, can be bought from ebay for around £40.
- occasionally slips a bit in second gear if driven hard, has happened every now and again since ive had the car but never got any worst so never really bothered me, little knock occasionally when braking hard, had fluid levels checked and scanned for faults for peace of mind, all fine. changes gear perfectly and sport mode and paddles all work as they should.
I have listed everything I can think of so that I can be as completely honest as possible with faults. Any test welcome as long as insurance is present. If you need any more info just ask. Genuine Audi TTRS flat bottom steering wheel may also be available depending on the deal.
Just had fresh 12 months mot put on car, still in use so has tax and insurance present so ready to drive away.
No buy it now but im open to sensible offers, will accept below the going rate taking in to account the few faults as not here to rip any one off.
This has been my personal car and will be sad to see it go but financially dosn't warrant keeping as i'm just not getting the use out of it and is a shame to have it sat there.
might be interested in doing a deal with a cheaper fixed bed caravan plus cash my way
Cash on collection only
Advertised elsewhere so reserve the right to remove at ant time
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local vehicle deals for England
Copyright 2008-2011 findyourauto.net. All